- National unemployment rate consistently zero, allowing for inter-job float =~3%
- Jobs consistently ‘available’ for all job seekers, often in abundance and at the right skill levels
- Realized wages for private sector jobs have risen for those making less than $20 per hour, adjusted for levels of economic activity (i.e., measured from peak-to-peak, from trough-to-trough)
- Agency strictly followed its limitations and guidelines
- Project performance, aggregated, has largely met or exceeded expectations as determined by independent evaluation, e.g.
– Productivity goals
– Sponsor stake-in-the-game goals
– Direct job-hours created per federal dollar subsidy